WidePSX is an integrated add-ons suite for Aerowinx PSX :
- Java cross platform application (Windows, MacOs,…).
- Scenery generator bridge to connect Aerowinx PSX with FSX or P3D.
- Aloft weather simulation to import FSX/P3D (ActiveSky, REX, …) winds in PSX, feed PSX FMC winds uplink with FSX/P3D winds and OAT, and simulate CAT areas.
- Inject FSX/P3D traffic in PSX, and set vPilot radios and TCAS according with PSX.
- Ground services simulation (conversations, actions) for both preflight and arrival phases.
- Printer output to print PSX ACARS papersheet on a hardware printer.
All modules are independant and can be enabled or disabled. A free trial version is available if you want to see WidePSX in action before to buy.